Terms & Conditions
General conditions for the sale of CARLO SALVATELLI’s products on the Website carlosalvatelli.com.
(1) The company CARLO SALVATELLI s.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as "CARLO SALVATELLI" or "Supplier") sells products bearing the trademark "CARLO SALVATELLI”.
(2) These General Conditions of Sale are applicable to all distance sales of CARLO SALVATELLI products on the carlosalvatelli.com website, including customer care assistance. Distance sales, as regulated here, have been designed in accordance with the current national laws and the European Directive on consumer rights (No. 2011/83 EU) as an active entity in this system.
(3) The use of the distance selling service described here is reserved exclusively for consumers. The term "Consumer" should be understood as any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are not primarily commercial, business or profession. It is strictly forbidden to resell, rent or transfer for commercial or professional reasons the products purchased on the Site.
(4) CARLO SALVATELLI may modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time.
(5) These General Conditions of Sale are published on the Site for the Customer’s knowledge, storage and reproduction.
(6) It is understood that, by placing an order on the Website carlosalvatelli.com, the Customer fully and unreservedly acknowledges and accepts these General Conditions of Sale.
(7) These General Conditions of Sale do not govern the provision of services, nor the sale of products by subjects other than CARLO SALVATELLI, even in cases where they are presented on the official Website through links, banners or other hyperlinks. Therefore, before placing an order and/or purchasing products and services from parties other than the Supplier, the Customer is invited to check the conditions of sale applied. Under no circumstances can the Supplier be held responsible for the provision of services by third parties.
2. Orders of products
(1) Orders may be placed directly by persons of legal age who are not incapable of working.
(2) The Customer is obliged to provide CARLO SALVATELLI with a valid e-mail address which will be sent the information requested, the information provided by these General Conditions of Sale and any information on the order.
(3) Any distance selling order placed by the Customer covered by these General Conditions of Sale may concern one or more products.
(4) CARLO SALVATELLI reserves the right to modify at any time the limits for the quantity and/or the types of products that can be purchased through distance sales.
(5) The Customer is responsible for selecting the items of interest. The Customer’s cart and the order summary sent to the Customer following the completion of the purchase include a description of the products ordered, including sizes and dimensions (where applicable).
(6) CARLO SALVATELLI takes all appropriate measures to ensure that the photographs on the Site faithfully represent the original products, including technological means to reduce as much as possible inaccuracies. However, some variations are possible due to the technical characteristics of the Customer’s computer and the color resolution. Consequently, any confirmation of the status of a product is subject to the limitation of any inaccurate representation on the customer’s computer. CARLO SALVATELLI does not guarantee the identity and the graphic representation of the products shown on the website with regard to testing, for the technical reasons listed above.
(7) The Customer must click on the cart icon to view the selected items and the total price of the items ordered. The Customer is invited to verify the contents of the shopping cart before completing the purchase form according to the instructions provided on the Website.
3. Prices of products
(1) The prices of the products include all taxes, shipping costs, unless otherwise specified on the website carlosalvatelli.com .
(2) The price of each product is displayed for the Customer before the completion of the order.
All prices are in euros and include VAT. 4. Completion of the order (1) The purchase process is complete once the Customer confirms the order. Upon confirmation, the order is sent directly to CARLO SALVATELLI. (2) The Customer may correct or cancel the order before completion by leaving the Website without confirming the order.
(3) The General Conditions of Sale are always available on carlosalvatelli.com.
(4) CARLO SALVATELLI considers the Customer’s order binding once the entire purchase process has been successfully completed, without errors detected by the Site. The contract between CARLO SALVATELLI and the Customer is considered concluded when the Customer receives from CARLO SALVATELLI the confirmation of completion at the e-mail address indicated during the order procedure, sent in accordance with the purchase procedure.
(5) Before sending the confirmation by CARLO SALVATELLI of the successful conclusion of the contract, CARLO SALVATELLI reserves the right to decide whether or not to accept orders that do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency, that are incomplete or incorrect or if the products are not available. In this case, CARLO SALVATELLI will inform the Customer that the contract has not been concluded and that he is not following up the order, giving reasons. The Customer is informed within 30 days from the transmission of the order to CARLO SALVATELLI. Any amounts already paid by the Customer for the order will be refunded.
(6) Following the conclusion of the contract, the Customer will receive written confirmation of the order at the e-mail address indicated, with indication of the number and date of purchase, the product ordered, the price, the amount paid.
(7) The Customer can access the order and these General Conditions of Sale in the section My orders, which also includes the history of past orders and from which you can print these documents.
5. Terms of payment
CARLO SALVATELLI s.r.l. only accepts prepayment of products ordered by credit/debit card, Paypal or by bank transfer. Credit/debit card data and PayPal data are managed via encrypted protocol SSL certificate that ensures the security of the online transaction. The payment of orders placed on www.carlosalvatelli.it is managed directly by Paypal and the banking institutions in charge that, through their protected servers, directly manage the information related to each order and its payment. CARLO SALVATELLI s.r.l. does not know the credit/debit card data and is therefore not able to store or store them in any way.
6. Retention of title (1) The delivered goods remain the property of CARLO SALVATELLI until full payment is received.
(1) After transmission of the order via the carlosalvatelli.com Website, the Customer may monitor the delivery of the order on “My Orders”.
(2) The Customer can contact CARLO SALVATELLI Customer Service via e-mail and request information on delivery.
(3) The items are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer only after the payment of the order has been recorded. CARLO SALVATELLI processes orders within a maximum of 30 days from the date of the order, upon receipt of payment, except when CARLO SALVATELLI informs the Customer, within the same period, of the non-acceptance of the order, pursuant to article 4 above.
(4) All available delivery options for the order and related costs will be displayed at check-out.
(5) Delivery times are purely indicative.
(6) All shipping costs, including additional costs borne by the Customer, are indicated in the order form at the time of purchase on the carlosalvatelli.com Website. The additional shipping costs are not refunded in the event of a change of item or return.
(1) The liability of CARLO SALVATELLI for any defective material will be governed by the applicable legal provisions.
(2) Any lack of conformity of the products purchased on carlosalvatelli.com will be subject to the Legal Warranty.
(3) The Customer cannot claim for defective products if they are the result of a change made by the Customer or a third party, unless the Customer can prove that the defect already existed at the time of delivery.
9. Returns and refunds - Withdrawal The Customer’s right of withdrawal must be exercised as described below. The customer can exercise the right of return within 14 days of receipt of the goods. To do so, simply visit the RETURN REQUEST page and fill in the form. You will receive an email with the return form, which you must include in the package. He will then have to prepare the package in such a way as to avoid damage as much as possible during the journey, and send it to the address CARLO SALVATELLI s.r.l. Via Boncore n 38 63812 Montegranaro (FM) Italy unused and in its original packaging. CARLO SALVATELLI reserves the right to refuse the return of products that have been damaged, that are incomplete, deteriorated and/or dirty or in any state that clearly indicates that the products have been used, products returned after the deadline indicated above, or without a return form. CARLO SALVATELLI also reserves the right to claim compensation for any damage caused by the negligent or malicious conduct of the Customer at the time of the return of the products. CARLO SALVATELLI cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen products outside its control, or for returns to the wrong address, or for delays in the delivery of returned products outside its control, provided that the Customer assumes all the risks of the return. The Customer is also required to provide proof of the return. In case of withdrawal, the Customer will be refunded all payments made to CARLO SALVATELLI, according to the payment method chosen for the purchase, and for the product for which the withdrawal was exercised, including delivery costs (excluding the additional costs for special deliveries described in Article 5 above). CARLO SALVATELLI will refund these amounts upon receipt of the returned product and after completing the conformity checks of the goods, or when the Customer proves to have correctly sent the product to CARLO SALVATELLI. Refunds are made using the same method of payment. Refunds are free of charge for the Customer.
10. Limitation of liability
(1) Claims for damages by the Customer are excluded, except in the following cases: Claims for damages resulting from injuries to life, body or health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by CARLO SALVATELLI, its legal representatives or its auxiliaries. The relevant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the Supplier shall only be liable for the foreseeable damages typical of the contract, if these are simply caused by negligence, unless the Customer claims damages for life injury, to the body or to health.
(3) The limitations set out in paragraphs (1) and (2) also apply to the legal representatives and auxiliaries of the provider, if claims are directly enforced against them.
(4) The applicable provisions on product liability remain unaffected.
11. Product authenticity and intellectual property
rights (1) CARLO SALVATELLI guarantees the authenticity and quality of all products sold on the carlosalvatelli.com website.
(2) Total or partial reproduction, modification or use of designs, models or patents owned exclusively by CARLO SALVATELLI s.r.l.
12. Force majeure
(1) Provision of services by CARLO SALVATELLI s.r.l. may be suspended in the event of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure that prevent or delay the execution.
(2) CARLO SALVATELLI will inform the Customer of this unforeseeable circumstance or force majeure in the shortest possible time. If the suspension of the services lasts more than 15 days, the Customer may cancel the order and receive a refund of the amounts already paid. 13. Privacy (1) The Customer may always have information on how CARLO SALVATELLI processes personal data in our “Privacy Police”. 14. Competent jurisdiction and applicable law The General Conditions, as well as any non-contractual obligations deriving from or relating to them, are governed by the rules of Italian law and must be interpreted according to it (with the exclusion of the rules on private international law); without prejudice to the application of the mandatory rules of the Customer’s place of residence. All disputes arising out of, or relating to, the General Conditions or any non-contractual obligations arising therefrom or relating thereto, will be exclusively devolved by the Italian courts or by the courts of the place of residence of the Customer if it imposes a mandatory rule provided by the applicable law. In case of discrepancy between the General Conditions of Sale in Italian and in another language accepted by the Customer, the meaning and interpretation of the General Conditions of Sale in Italian will prevail.